I've been busy working on updating the graphics for the site to better your experience here! Check out what's new and changing! Most of these updates happened behind the scenes, but they're important nonetheless.
- Characters have been updated with more recent versions of their outfits, and higher-quality screenshots and renders
- Buttons, navigation, and site elements have been cropped, re-sized, and in some cases re-formatted for faster loading while maintaining high-quality standards
- Backgrounds and buttons on pages have changed formats for faster loading, but should still be visible at their highest possibly quality
- All images have undergone hosting changes
- Some image maps have been changed to better accommodate viewers using Internet Explorer
- Images in posts will not be affected by this change - those are still the highest possible quality in the best possible image formats
Testing and Feedback Needed!
I always prepare my updates before moving them to this live site so that you don't have to go without the blog for a long period of time, but it doesn't always run smoothly. I encountered several problems during this update, and even had to quickly redo some image maps during the two-hour downtime, but everything is complete and should be working properly.
Thanks for reading and see you in the Spiral!